A correspondent, Geoffrey Ivey, has offered a copy of the notable etching of RK by William Strang (1859-1921) for sale.

Geoffrey Ivey writes: "the etching - Rudyard Kipling No. 2 - was made in 1898 and is signed in pencil, bottom right by William Strang - Wm Strang fec. - as etcher and bottom left - David Strang imp. - by his son as printer. It was pulled in an edition of about 80, of which about 60 copies were signed. This impression is in very good condition and I have had it mounted (acid-free board, of course) and framed in a very decent gilt moulding. The plate size is 35cm x 25cm and the overall dimensions in the frame are 59cm x 47.5cm. The price is £625."

If anyone is interested in acquiring the etching, please get in touch with Geoffrey Ivey on [log in to unmask]

I have attached a reproduction of the etching

All good wishes, John R