We're looking at our Social/digital inclusion agenda and would like to
explore ways of working with excluded groups such as Gypsies and Travellers
to create a webpresence as a means of drawing such groups into the digtal
community.

We would like to hear about about any such initiatives by colleagues and
would appreciate advice or comments regarding the pitfalls and successes.
Has the initiative been successful in in helping foster community identity,
develop social inclusion or demystify excluded groups locally?
Do any authorities provide 'digital access points' within Gypsy sites (eg
Mobile libraries with WiFi Internet Access)?

All responses appreciated.

Regards

Rob Bleakley
St. Helens Libraries
Disclaimer:  This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential,
subject to copyright and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain privileged
information.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, distribution or publication is
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy and delete the message and all copies from your
computer.