The reason the HER Forum programme has been delayed is that I had invited the office of the information commissioner to send a representative to speak. Unfortunately despite giving a provisional yes over the phone I found out this week that they are unable to send anyone. I have asted then for a contribution to HER News instead.
Hopefully a revised programme will be out shortly.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisk, Susan - Environment & Economy, Archaeological Services [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 November 2004 16:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Freedom of Information Act

Dear Emma,
Hope this finds you and yours well.  I think it's possibly my turn to ask a
favour of you, which can't wait until the meeting in late Nov.  OCC has just
started to go through the process of informing us about the FoI, with the
possible ramifications for the SMR.  One of the best options sounds like
your route of placing yours on the county's Publication scheme -- would it
be at all possible for you to send me the text of that insertion for your
SMR/HER?  Our FoI people are interested, but are reluctant to put ours on
the scheme until AFTER 1 Jan 2005.  If you are able to send the text at your
earliest convenience I might be able to customize it for our database and
get it included in the next draft.

do you happen to know if this is being discussed at next HER forum or at
ALGAO HER Committee -- don't think I've seen it on any agenda.

thanks in anticipation,
Susan