On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Rasmus Fogh wrote:

> Dear Huw,
>
> If we are talking about copying to a completelty new project, this could
> presumably be done. If nothing else you could load in the entire
project,
> delete the bits you did not want, and save it somewhere else. Copying
into
> an existing project is effectively FormatConverter territory - how do
> you map the copied resonsnces to the existing ones?

Yep that was what I meant.

> But why would you want to have your titrations in a new Project in the
> first place? If you want to share data, surely the simplest way is to
have
> everything in a single project? Can you tell a bit more about the
> situation you imagine?

I agree this does make sense - but only if it doesn't affect the start-up
time of analysis. Currently when using ansig I have different setups (ie
.ctr and .ini) files for different things such as NOESY assignment,
aromatic assignment, and also for titration series. This is primarily due
to the 8 spectra limit but also it means I don't have to read in all my 3D
data everytime I open ansig to say assign n-hsqc peaks in a
titration.

Huw