The trouble is that (using words to express concepts that lie beyond them)
is that cognition itself is embodied so far as the thery goes, in our
neuronal structure and something that I as someone who does not have
mainstream neurology am very aware.

It is a regrettable fact that the configuration of my neurones governs what
I can think as well as what I do think and that at some point this neuronal
configuration interfaces in a social world I am not well figured for.

From my divergent thinking very very lateral brain, I come up with ideas and
concepts and critiques that cannot be expressed in words and in that
personal cognition I see (that is a metaphor of course) that most people
struggle to understand what they think that words contain, and to me who
thinks beyond them it is patently absurd that a mere word "impairment" can
contain what it purports to, as I do not know how that might be constructed
in the nearest Japanese equivalent or in BSL or whatever, and that the
arrogance of those who pronounce in English and construct theries around
what English languag allows, knows no bounds, it is as if we were still in
days of King James, and the latter day adherents who think that God not only
spoke English but the peculiar English of the King James era.

This argument is not real, people here are too too within a particular
thinking rut or niche to realise that the world of cognition and linguistics
goes far beyond any narrow ideologies that have been constructed within a
social context that even those who came up with the theries deny.

As I say, it takes a particular way of thinking to get beyond this, and
sadly those who don't think as I do, won't think as I do, and we will all in
this world of misunderstanding and miscommunication continue to hold to our
dogmas, as they are our securities, or to use words poetically (yes I can,
autists can,) they shore these fragments against there ruins.

And honestly is the exclusive language of that subdivision of a subdivision
of sociology called disability studies really relevant beyond that if it is
not understood ?

Larry

are now located at: