Just catching up with some old posts. I seem to remember, but don't have
the volume to hand, that the Valor Ecclesiasticus (1536) records a relic
of St Everilda at York Minster.  I don't recall having seen any other
evidence for an active cult in the late medieval period.

Dr Pat Cullum,

Head of History,

University of Huddersfield,

Huddersfield.