From: Broomfield, Rachel (DEVELOPMENT) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 June 2004 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Change of subject, part 2

Dear All

Well many thanks for all your help and comments on this. I have got in touch
with both exeGesis and Oxford Arch Digital, but if anyone knows of any
others lurking out there, please let me know. My other question was related
to this: I have seen Somerset's HER on the web and was extremely impressed
with it (www.somerset.gov.uk/heritage). I have been in touch with them, but
I was wondering if anyone else has theirs up and running on the web yet? If
so, can you tell me who you are and where I can find your HER!

Many thanks
Rachel

Rachel Broomfield
Historic Environment Officer
Planning & Regeneration
Plymouth City Council
Floor 8
Civic Centre
Plymouth  PL1 2EW
Tel: (01752) 307849
Fax: (01752) 304294

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.