Dear Colleagues,

Please note that 'Discovering the 'Other': 800-1660' will be be held at the University of Leicester 2nd-4th July 2004. The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars from the medieval and early modern fields in order to engage in the exchange of ideas and lively debate on the theme of 'otherness', with specific reference to travel writing, although in the interests of inclusiveness this has been interpreted loosely by our speakers.  Plenary lectures will be presented by Professor Mary Baine Campbell and Professor Jeffrey Jerome Cohen.

Further details, including programme and registration details are available at:

www.le.ac.uk/ee/other

Please contact Jasmine Kilburn-Small ([log in to unmask]) for further details.

With kindest regards,
Jasmine

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]