-----Original Message-----
From: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Thomas Renna
Sent: 18. maí 2004 05:28
To: Cormack, Margaret Jean
Subject: Re: End of semester howlers

Bill:

Why do we have to mock students? Perhaps we should ask students who
make such comments if we have their permission to broadcast them, even
if anonymously. After all, they made their remarks in good faith.

Tom

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

>     St. Mark is represented by a winged loin.

A seraph, no doubt.

Bill.

=====

to: [log in to unmask]