Dear CGF Members:
This is posted on behalf of Eric Clark and
Blackwell Publishers, but I suspect it will be of
use to many of the members.
Lawrence

Geografiska Annaler: Series B, Human Geography

2004 special issue available FREE online for 60 days!

The political challenge of relational space, Volume 86, Issue 1, 2004
Guest editor: Doreen Massey

Thinking space relationally’ has become one of
the theme-tunes of our time in geography. It is,
as with so many things, more easily cited in
general than excavated in practice. The
overarching idea behind the papers in this issue
is that the conceptual proposition also poses
challenges in the realm of the political. The aim
of the papers is to explore some of those
implications, developing as they do so our
understanding of what ‘relational space’ might
mean.

This special issue of Geografiska Annaler: Series
B presents the proceedings of the Vega Symposium
2003 held at the Royal Swedish Academy of
Sciences. It includes papers by esteemed authors
Doreen Massey, John Allen, Ash Amin, Linda
McDowell and Nigel Thrift.

The full contents of this issue is now available
FREE online until July 9th 2004. Access is
through Synergy, Blackwell's online journal
delivery system. Visit www.blackwell-synergy.com
or click on the following link to go directly to
the free content:

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/servlet/useragent?func=synergy&synergyAction=showTOC&journalCode=geob&volume=86&issue=1&year=2004&part=null

For more information about Geografiska Annaler:
Series B, Human Geography, or to subscirbe online
visit: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/geob

--
Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Canada Research Chair

Okanagan University College, Kalamalka Campus
7000 College Way, Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1B 2N5
Voice:  +1 250 545-7291 ext. 2264;  Fax: +1 250 545-3277
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.geog.ouc.bc.ca/geog/berg/Berghome/
http://www.chairs.gc.ca/web/chairholders/viewprofile_e.asp?id=972

Editor: The Canadian Geographer/Le Géographe canadien
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/cg

Co-Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org

Commissioning Editor: Praxis (e)Press
http://www.praxis-epress.org