Dear Valentina,

There are different bodies for different kinds of
pharmaceuticals:
The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal
Products is in London
http://www.emea.eu.int/
DG Enterprise (Unit F2) also deals with pharmaceuticals; see
http://pharmacos.eudra.org/F2/home.html
The SCADPLus page on Pharmaceutical products gives useful
information
http://europa.eu.int/scadplus/leg/en/s06016.htm

Hope this helps
Best wishes
Patrick Overy

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:10:29 +0100 Valentina Ganzovska
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Can anyone help me with the information on who is in charge / authorized
> for registration of new pharmaceuticals? ... not the procedure, but only
> the name/address of the institution(I suppose) authorised for this
> matter on the EU level?
> Thank you very much,
> Valentina Ganzovska,
> EDC, Skopje, Macedonia

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html