Hi everyone, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to help me: I am a
student in UWIC, Cardiff Wales. The university has a subscription to the
above journal and I have also purchased a personal subscription but have
been told that individuals can not access the journal in an electronic
format only institutes can.
Due to my disability it would be very beneficial to have the journal
provided in a digital or electronic format, considering this is a journal
at the forefront of disability issues I thought that equal access would be
of paramount importance.
I am also finding that it is rare within the academic community to provide
text books in variable formats, I am wondering has anybody else come up
against these issues and able to give me some tips and advice.
I think that it is important to note that I do not have a visual
impairment, the reason I say this is that I know there is support from the
RNIB but having cerebral palsy I do not qualify for this support.

On another note I would like to say hello to everyone in this chat forum
because I am a new member and I look forward to meeting some of you at
the "Disability Studies" conference in Lancaster.
Yours Faithfully,
Damian Chick.

are now located at: