Hello name is Andrew McKechnie and I am a phd student at Cardiff
University. I got to known Damian through disability research and he is
letting me use his address to post this message.

I am currently conducting research into disability, the home, care support
and direct payments. If you live in the Cardiff area and would like to talk
to me about these issues,  i would be very interested in hearing from you.
Additionally if you know of any research that would be of interest to me or
would like any information from me please let me know. Please contact me
via [log in to unmask] or via Damian

Thanks to Damian for letting me use this page, and thank you for your time

Andy

are now located at: