LEISURE SERVICES

POST TITLE:-            FINDS LIAISON OFFICER

POST NUMBER:-           EDP514

GRADE/SALARY:-          GRADE 6 (15,944)

TEMPORARY CONTRACT:   Terminating on the 31st of March 2006

HOURS OF WORK:- 37 PER WEEK

LOCATION/BASE:-         NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE MUSEUM
                                OSWALD ROAD
                                SCUNTHORPE

We are seeking to recruit an archaeologist with an interest in material culture to continue the development of our Finds Identification and Recording Service, and to promote the Dept for Culture, Media and Sport's Portable Antiquities Scheme in northern Lincolnshire.

For a discussion, please contact Kevin Leahy, Principal Keeper Archaeology and Natural History on (01724) 297055.

Further details and an application form can be obtained from the Human Resources Section on (01724) 297306 (answer-phone), or by e-mailing: [log in to unmask]

Closing date:   Friday 30 January 2004.