I have always thought that there are very few ways to stop the determined
archaeologist messing with my physical remains - after all there could be a
decent publication at the end of it. Nevertheless, a large ceramic plaque
placed inside the coffin inscribed in all known languages with the single
work 'ANTHRAX' should at least make the subsequent few weeks fairly
uncomfortable for them.

Kindest regards
Matthew Champion