Forwarded from Nikki Gomez:
--------------
Watermans

“inspiring communities through creative practice”

Watermans is a multi-purpose arts venue located in West London. We have
an imaginative and diverse programme of New Media arts, Asian arts,
Theatre, Cinema and Participative arts. We are currently looking for a
dynamic highly motivated individual to join our creative team.

Head of New Media Arts Development - £24,771 (pro rata) 20hrs per week

You will be responsible for developing an artistic programme that
maximises the potential for digital arts practice and lens based media.
The New Media Arts strategy is an integral part of Watermans’ artistic
programme.

Closing date for completed application forms Monday 13 September 2004.

Interview date TBC.

To receive a job description and an application form, please

Email: [log in to unmask], Tel. 020 8232 1020 or

  Send an A4 sae (88p) in to:

            Recruitment

            Watermans

            40 High Street

            Brentford

TW8 0DS

Please note we cannot accept CV’s.

Watermans strives to be an equal opportunities employer.

  Registered Charity No. 267426

Watermans funders are Hounslow Council, Arts Council England &
Association of London Government

Beryl Graham, Senior Research Fellow, New Media Art
School of Arts, Design, Media and Culture, University of Sunderland
Tel: +44 191 515 2896    [log in to unmask]

CRUMB web resource for new media art curators
http://www.newmedia.sunderland.ac.uk/crumb/