-----Original Message-----
From: Curating digital art - www.newmedia.sunderland.ac.uk/crumb/
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Cook
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 4:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: link to an interesting article...

...asking what new media is

http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/Opinion/index.cfm?article=121

Sarah Cook, New Media Curator / Research
School of Arts, Design, Media and Culture, University of Sunderland
CRUMB web resource for new media art curators
http://www.crumbweb.org

+44 191 515 2046
skype: sarahcook1
IM/ichat: [log in to unmask]