  Hello All,

sincere apologies for the long, long delay, post-ISEA2004
and new project meetings took much much longer than
expected.....

In the Network Dynamics presentation at ISEA2004
in Tallinn, I expressed my observations re the terminology
confusion  concerning net-art, networked art, art shown
on the internet etc., etc.,  The confusion is evident
by a simple Google search, however it extends
far beyond a search into project descriptions
and various info texts. Working since last
fall on the Digital Culture Map in Canada, we found
that the lack of a commonly accepted glossary
(re digital culture), presents and ongoing difficulty.

nina