From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library on behalf of Stephen Smith
Sent: Sat 9/4/2004 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] anyone using fsl on Win2000

Hi, we have not had reports of problems under win2000 - I'm pretty sure it
would be ok - anyone out there?

Both your machines look fine, and I don't have any reason to think that
Cygwin slows down the rest of the OS - it's just an application which sits
there doing nothing when it's not being used, as far as I know.

Cheers.