Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag
von Christopher Bailey
Gesendet: Montag, 2. August 2004 15:17
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] orientation

Dear Dr. med. Kraemer,

If you open such an analyze file in mricro, you will no doubt see the
same: the axes have been rotated. The best thing to do is to open the
converted analyze file in mricro and select File->Save as...
[rotate/clip...]. In the little window that pops up, try changing the
Format from Axial to Sagittal or Coronal (your acquisition has most
likely been other than axial slices). Then click the Preview button and
make sure you see the images as mricro tells you: "If you have
correctly...". Finally you have to make sure left is where it should be
(in the case of mricro and fslview: left is right)...

Good luck,

Chris
--
Christopher Bailey <[log in to unmask]>