	Von: Alex Fornito [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Gesendet: Mo 20.12.2004 03:39
	An: [log in to unmask]
	Betreff: [FSL] Timeseries in FSL view

	Hi,
	I'm having trouble accessing timeseries data in FSL view.
	I load the 4D image, and add the thresh_zstat image for the contrast of
	interest. The stat image gets overlaid on the 4D image, but I am uable o
	select "Timeseries" from the "View" menu. Am I missing something?
	Also, as an aside, in the report.html page, do the cluster lists obtaine
	by clicking on a contrast image represent an exhaustive list of all
	clusters that syurvived thresholding?
	Many thanks for your help,
	Alex