Hi

Film calculates voxel-wise pre-whitening matrices

Woolrich, M, Ripley, B., Brady, J and Smith, S. (2001)
Temporal autocorrelation in univariate linear modelling of FMRI  data.
NeuroImage, 14(6):1370-1386.

The technical report TR01MW1 is available at
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/analysis/techrep/

cheers
christian

--