Hi,

We recently ran an analysis using the FIR basis set, rather than the the
double-gamma HRF.  To our surpise, the range of values for the pe images
were much much lower than expected; in fact, they look like percent
signal change.  And when the betas for the basis set were graphed, they
indeed looked like a typical HRF.

Do the pe images need to be scaled in some way, or are they already in
percent deviation from baseline.

Thanks,

Ram

Ram Pratiwadi
Research Assistant
University of Pennsylvania, Brain Behavior Laboratory

believed to be clean.