Hi Stephen,

The platform is Red Hat Linux 9 (x86). The output data look plausible,
except for the fact that superimposing them onto an FA map generated by
dtifit sometimes shows bright areas in CSF, as I mentioned. Is it valid
to overlay these two images, and if not, what should I be putting
"under" the probtrack results in fslview?

Thanks,
Jon