This can occur if your structural images contain lots of neck.  By
default, BET assumes that the centre of the brain is in the centre of
the field of view. If this is not the case then you can tell it the
co-ordanates of the brain centre is by adding -c x y z to your command
line. (type bet with no arguments to get full usage for bet).

Heidi

--
Dr Heidi Johansen-Berg
Wellcome Trust Training Fellow