Dear all,

We are currently preparing spesifications for a new analysis server. We
would therefore like to here experiences from FSL users and developer
insights about the hardware requirements.

Spesifically, we are interested in what is the upper range of memory (RAM)
that in practise has been used. Is there threaded code, so that FSL could
use directly multiple processors? I do realize that by starting multiple
simultaneous batch processes one can benefit from SMP. Any opinions about
the importance of disk I/O bandwidth. How does FSL run on Opteron processor
(64-bit)?

Yours,

Antti Korvenoja
--
Antti Korvenoja
Biomedicum Helsinki, Radiology

tel: +358-9-47171786    :    mobile: +358-40-7498469