Hi FSLers,

I'm looking for a way to run Feat in batch mode without having to go
through the viewer. I know that I can create a design.fsf, save it, then
run "feat design.fsf".

However, what I'd really like to do is use the Feat GUI to define the
parameters of the first-level analysis once-and-for-all, then apply it
to other data sets without having to invoke the GUI (premised on the
assumption that they all have the same design of course).

Can feat be invoked something like:

feat design.fsf my-new-fvol.img

which might tell feat to ignore whatever is listed as the input volume
in the design.fsf and use my-new-fvol.img instead.

Then I could just define design.fsf once and then set up a script to
loop through all my volumes.

I know that I can have my script hack into design.fsf, but I'd rather
use any functionality that exists now.

thanks

doug

--