Hi Christopher,

We had the same problem with film crashing on your data when run under
linux on my desktop - it goes over the 2GB process limit just before
saving the results. This is because of the large matrix size in your data,
as there's so much padding. We got it to work fine though by killing the
unneeded background data first, with for example:

avwroi indata cutdatat 30 64 25 85 0 34

(or you could try tuning your kernel to allow larger processes).

Cheers, Steve.

--
 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve