Hi,
I have a followup to the response below concerning scaling the PEs to
account for the amplitude of the columns in the design.mat.

Namely, if FILM has run correction for auto-correlations, then isn't
there technically a different design matrix for every voxel? So wouldn't
the PE corrections would need to be voxel-wise? But there is only one
design.mat written out, implying global auto-correlation correction.
What is  the right way to re-scale the PEs?

Thanks,
Mark.