Hi Rutger - I just tested this using the latest versions of FEAT and
fslview and it all looks fine - I suspect that you don't have the very
latest versions?

In case you missed any patch announcements; the latest patch is:
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/patches/3.2/

Cheers, Steve.

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Goekoop, R. wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I'm trying to sample between-subject signal variability at a particular
> coordinate (peak voxel) using featquery; The Cluster list shows a Z-score of
> 3.57 for a peak voxel at (32 -42 62) (MNI space). However, fslview reports a
> Z-score of 3.26 at this coordinate (Tallairach space?). Moving the crosshair
> 2 mm in the Y-direction (32 -44 62) again yields a Z-score of 3.57, which I
> think corresponds to my true peakvoxel of interest. Since I want to be
> really sure that I'm sampling signal variability at this peak voxel (with Z
> = 3.57), which coordinate should I enter in featquery; the one reported in
> the Clusterlist, or the one I found using fslview?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Rutger.
>
> Drs. R. Goekoop, MD.
> Department of Neurology
> Vrije Universiteit Medical Centre
> De Boelelaan 1117, P.O. Box 7057
> 1007 MB Amsterdam, the Netherlands
> Phone: 0031-20-4440316
> E-mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve