Hello all,

I wish to run MELODIC in batch-mode following the FEAT analysis.  Two
questions:

(1) Is there a neat "design.fsf" equivalent for MELODIC?
(2) Since I am running MELODIC on the heels of FEAT, in the MELODIC
gui I:
 (a) [Select 4D data] = filtered_func_data; and
 (b) turn off all [Pre-stats] options
Is there something else I should do?

I can look at the tcl code attached to the [Go] button in the MELODIC gui,
but I thought I would ask before I got too ahead of myself.

Thank you,
- bettyann
BettyAnn Chodkowski                       F.M. Kirby Center
e: [log in to unmask]          Kennedy Krieger Institute
v: 443.923.9524                           707 N. Broadway
f: 443.923.9279                           Baltimore, MD, USA  21205