On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Stamatis Sotiropoulos wrote:

>   is there a Matlab application that I can use to plot DTI eigenvectors?

If you refer to a kind of quiver plots, you could try SPM plus the
spm_orthviews plugins available from the SPM extensions page. When you
display an image using CheckReg, there will be a context menu (available
over each of the displayed sections) which should give you access to
"quiver" and "quiver3d" plot options. Feel free to email me off-list if
you have any specific questions on that topic.

--
Volkmar Glauche
-