Dear FSL-users,

Recently, we installed the new beta-version of FSL, which looks great by the
way. However, when using FEAT, full model setup at higher level, it takes
more than five minutes for a complex design (54 inputs, 32 EVs) to be loaded
into the window. With the previous version of FSL, loading a higher-level
design also required maximum processor space, however this now seems to be
increasingly so with the new version.

When the window finally appears, scrolling down with the scrolling bar again
fully engages our processor, and graphic build-up of the window contents
takes ages. After clicking the Contrast&F-test tab, the problem gets even
worse (line-by-line build-up). We tried altering resolution and colour
settings on our machine (Linux Red Hat 9.0 with two Intel Celeron
processors), altered default settings to KDE, but this didn't help much.
What could be the problem here? Any helpful suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Kind regards,

Rutger Goekoop

Drs. R. Goekoop, MD.