Hi Carlos - You seem not to have files called bvals and bvecs in the
directory. Where have you put your gradient info?
If you call the files "bvals" and "bvecs" in the same directory as "data"
then you should be able to run bedpost_datacheck ok, and if this runs
through with no errors, you should be able to type

cd /home/ccortes/dtidata
dtifit -k data -r bvecs -b bvals -m nodif_brain_mask -o dti

and this should  do the fitting for you.

Tim Behrens
Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
The John Radcliffe Hospital
Headley Way Oxford OX3 9DU