Hi - could you both check that you didn't somehow unpack the FSL tarfile
into either / or /usr/local - ie, run

ls -l /etc/fslconf/fsl.sh
ls -l /usr/local/etc/fslconf/fsl.sh

(they should both not exist)

Cheers.

--
 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve