Christian-

As I mentioned in a message to Russell Poldrack, Leonardo Bonilha and I have
made a few minor changes to some of these scripts. Our changes allow the
scripts to run under Windows as well as Unix and preserve some information
such as image origin.

Our new scripts are described at:
 http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/cr1/fsl/
and available from download at:
 http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/cr1/fsl/batch_psplot.tar.gz

I am not including these files as attachments as I have noticed that adding
these files as attachments to jiscmail tends to screw up the line endings
(line endings become 0D0D0A): Matlab interprets this as two line endings
which screws up Matlab code that wraps around multiple lines. It also
interferes with Russell Poldrack's .sed scripts.

-chris