Hi Conny, sorry - I can't work out exactly what you are asking for here -
could you be more explicit?

Thanks, Steve.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Conny Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I get the 4D analyze data set for the full model fit of my data?
> So far I see only the timecourse for the most significant voxel in the
> tsplot ...
>
> Tnaks a lot!
> Conny
>
> --
>
> Conny Schmidt
> Institute for Biomedical Engineering
> ETH and University Zurich               Phone: +41-1-632 71 34
> Gloriastr. 35                           Fax:   +41-1-632 11 93
> CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland             Email: [log in to unmask]

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve