Hi all

I ran sienax on a 1x1x1mm T1 whole brain image and while the 'brain' img
looks fine when overlaid on the original, the 'talmask' img chops off a
couple of cm from the inferior prefrontal cortex (I have a jpg available but
I couldn't find out how to attach it).  Has anybody come across the same
problem and (hopefully!) found a way to solve it?

As a side question, my understanding about the numbers output from sienax is
that they represent, in mm^3, the volume of gm, wm and the sum of the two as
if the subject's brain had the same skull size of the template brain.  My
very simple question is: how many mm^3 is the skull template?

thank you very much for any suggestion

bests

        giuseppe