The Henry Moore Institute will be showing an exhibition which is entirely composed of archive items. It is called '"My Personal Museum": Ego Geometria Sum from The Helen Chadwick Archive'. Helen Chadwick (1953-1996) was an important female artist and her archive has recently been given by the Estate to Leeds Museums & Galleries and is held at the Henry Moore Institute Archive. The exhibition concentrates on the formation of one of her key works, Ego Geometria Sum (1982-84), which is an autobiographical piece based on the traumas of her childhood. We have curated the exhibition so that the archive items are presented in an innovative manner. The exhibition runs 6 March - 6 June and crosses over with a major retrospective of Chadwick's works which opens at the Barbican Art Gallery, London, in April.

For further information please look at www.henry-moore-fdn.co.uk and go to the press room to view the press release or for a free copy of the exhibition leaflet contact [log in to unmask]

Victoria Worsley
Archivist
Henry Moore Institute