Dear colleagues,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for suppliers of
tiered information sheet holders.  While I was not able to find exactly
what I wanted in the catalogues of any of the recommended suppliers, I
did find a good bespoke service, at GPX Group plc, and an order has
already been placed.

Regards,

Nick Mays

Deputy Archivist
News International Ltd

The Newspaper Marketing Agency:  Opening Up Newspapers:

www.nmauk.co.uk

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by News International (NI). NI Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. NI Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software. News International Limited, 1 Virginia St, London E98 1XY, is the holding company for the News International group and is registered in England No 81701