Appointment of Richard Butterworth as Project Technical and Liaison Officer,
Accessing our Archival and Manuscript Heritage (a project funded by EARL and
the Laser Foundation)

Senate House Library, University of London, is pleased to announce the
appointment of Dr Richard Butterworth as Project Technical and Liaison
Officer, Accessing our Archival and Manuscript Heritage.  The appointment is
for a fixed term period of 14 months, and a secondment from the post of
Senior Lecturer in the School of Computing Science, Middlesex University.

Accessing our Archival and Manuscript Heritage is funded by an award of
£75,000, comprising funds of £67,000 from the former Electronic Access to
Resources in Libraries (EARL) Consortium for Public Library Networking plus
a grant of £8,000 from the LASER Foundation.  Its purpose is to fund the
creation and development of a specially-dedicated web interface for lifelong
learners interested in archives, manuscripts and manuscript studies

For the full press release please see
http://www.bl.uk/concord/laser-pressrelease4.html
<http://www.bl.uk/concord/laser-pressrelease4.html>

____________________________

Henry Girling

Regional and Library Programmes

The British Library

96 Euston Road

London

NW1 2DB

T: 020 7412 7333

F: 020 7412 7155

E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W: www.bl.uk <http://www.bl.uk>

____________________________

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.