We have some annual reports of the Ministry of Health, most years between 1925-1968 to dispose of. We will send them to a good home (UK mainland only, sorry to anyone elsewhere). If anyone is interested can they let me know by the 25th June, after which date the reports will be recycled.

Thanks
Pamela
Beds & Luton Archives

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
Any modification of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the sender.