The East of England Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (EEMLAC) presents…

‘e-valuate: exploring the role of digital content’

The Museums, Libraries and Archives (MLA) sector is already working on an array of activities to digitize content and make collections available to everyone via the internet.  The rise in consumer web usage and the range of current e-Government initiatives will continue to drive the necessity for digital content ever higher.  But for the MLA professional getting to grips with this area, a lack of time, money and know-how are serious barriers to getting started.  To help, our speakers will be sharing their experience, knowledge and practical strategies for bringing the knowledge gap.

Does digital content add value – case studies of current projects

Discover MLAs contribution to Government policy

Explore the need for digital content

Build your contacts and support with networking and demonstration sessions

Enjoy key speaker sessions

Learn how to take digital content forward

Hear examples of funding strategies

This is an exclusive one-day conference, heavily funded by the East of England Museums, Libraries and Archives Council, sponsored by BT Exact and support by the East of England Telematics Development Trust.  For this reason we have please in offering you greatly discounted tickets of 50.00 per person.  Plus, we are able to offer the first twenty bookings from any small MLA organization a specially subsidized price of just 20.00.

We do anticipate this day to be hugely popular so please do not delay in booking your tickets.  Please phone me on the number below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Erica Dupuy

Administrative Officer

EEMLAC

Phone   01284 723 100

Fax       01284 701 394

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution and copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone (+44 01284 723100) and then delete the message and any associated files from your system.

Security Warning: Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and are believed to be free from any virus, in all cases it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the e-mail and any associated attachments are virus free. The East of England Museums, Libraries and Archives Council will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.