Dear All,

Does anyone know of an archive of the Jacob's Biscuit Factories (Dublin &
Aintree, Liverpool) - I know the company is now called "The Jacob's Bakery"
and is owned by Danone, but I have been unable to find any evidence of their
historical records.  I have tried the contacts I found on the internet, but
have not had any responses.

The reason I am asking is that we have a number of photographs taken at
these factories in the 1930s, and would like to learn more about them and
the commission Hardman had from Jacob's.

Replies off list please.

Many thanks,

Emily

Emily Burningham, Archivist
Edward Chambré Hardman Collection
The National Trust

Liverpool, European Capital of Culture 2008

Liverpool City Council Legal Disclaimer

the system manager.

Please note that this email message has been checked  for
the presence of computer viruses.