Can anyone recommend cheap, but sturdy binders that we can use for our paper catalogues? I have looked at Kalamazoo binders but they are too expensive for us.

To make matters more difficult some of our early lists were done in Foolscap size!

All suggestions gratefully received.

Regards

Kevin
Kevin Bolton
Principal Archivist
Manchester Archives & Local Studies
Central Library
St Peter's Square
Manchester
M2 5PD
Tel 0161 234 1959
Fax 0161 234 1927
http://www.manchester.gov.uk/libraries/arls

Due to the need to undertake an important preservation survey the Archives Department will be closed from 14-25 June 2004. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will reopen on 28 June.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Please contact [log in to unmask]
with any queries.