Dear All,

I am currently the Graduate Archives Trainee at Kew Gardens and I have
applied to do an MA in Archives Management full-time but my circumstances
mean that I am also strongly considering the Aberystwyth correspondence
course. I was wondering if anyone out there has qualified in this way and
whether or not anyone can give me any feedback on their experience of this
course. Aber’s web site also says that the course does not yet have SoA
accreditation but I’m not sure what the practical implication of this is.
Can anyone help? I’d be really grateful, thanks,

Mandy Ingram