We have a copy of 'Los Pergaminos de la Cancilleria Real del Archivo
Municipal de la Ciudad de Alzira' looking for a home - is there anyone out
there who would appreciate a large bound volume of full colour facsimiles
of mediaeval Spanish documents with transcriptions and translations (into
Spanish)?  It looks very expensively produced and seems a terrible waste
just to throw it away, but our library does not want it for book stock, and
it's not a lot of use to the Archives either.  Someone must be wanting to
practice their palaeography... or just their Spanish?

Sarah Chubb
Archivist / Records Officer
East Dunbartonshire Information & Archives
William Patrick Library
2-4 West High Street
Kirkintilloch
G66 1AD

Tel: 0141 776 8090
Fax: 0141 776 0408
Email: [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  It may contain information of a confidential or privileged nature.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message and destroy the e-mail.

East Dunbartonshire Council can not be held responsible for viruses, therefore please scan all attachments.

The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect those of East Dunbartonshire Council who will not
necessarily be bound by its contents.

East Dunbartonshire Council Web Site http://www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk