In a message dated 11/9/2004 4:04:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, Sarah Henning <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>We've just begun to address the electronic records issue here, so I thought I'd ask if anyone on the list has had recent experience of implementing such a system and whether they could give me an idea of rough costs and any issues that we need to think about.

the only thing that I can suggest is that you look at the State of Michigan's Records Management Application Pilot Project. This project was funded by a federal grant (NHPRC). The reports can be found by using this link

http://snipurl.com/ai83

which will take to Google's cache version of the website, there you can take a look at their various reports.

the actual link for the website is

www.michigan.gov/hal/0,1607,7-160-17445_ 19273_21738-74194--,00.html

but there is difficulty getting to it directly which is why the Google cache version is provided

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va