I have been asked to update (by the end of today) my earlier comparative
report on the positioning of FOI Enquiry Officers within local
authorities.  My previous research during August predictably produced few

I would be very grateful for a quick note from colleagues in local
authorities (especially local authorities in Wales) as to where in the
corporate structure the most senior officer responsible for responding to
FOI Requests for Information is or will be positioned.

Thank you

Paul Sillitoe
Flintshire CC

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of
Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently
Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility
whatsoever in respect thereof.
Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na
chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,
nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol
Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo
nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn
unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.