Dear list members,

I am sending this message on behalf of a colleague who would like to know
whether any archive services have looked at the issue of searchroom
annoucements or public annoucements generally and how these can be
communicated to deaf of hard of hearing users.

My colleague is thinking mostly about announcements such as last orders for
documents, last call for copies, etc rather than evacuation procedures,
which are already covered. However any advice, comments or experiences
would be gratefully received.

Please reply to me at [log in to unmask] and I will
summarise responses to the list.

Many thanks,
Catherine

Catherine Redfern